- Future S&P returns not as enticing as past periods.
- Examples using Shiller data to project earnings growth over a 5 and 10 year range.
- Going forward a heavier weighting of dividend stocks could be a safer alternative to stocks with no dividend.
A few months back I wrote an article titled “A Unique Way To Use The Shiller PE As A Market Indicator“. To summarize the article for those that did not read it, although I’d suggest clicking the link above if you haven’t, were the following bullet points:
- Shiller PE as an indicator is useful to specific time frames.
- Using a single Shiller PE average or median over long periods is a poor indicator.
- A rolling 25 year time frame yields useful results.
An updated graph through March is:
…Continue To The Full Article; Click Here…